Peggy Carter: lying or blind


"THE ONE THINK I LIKE ABOUT KILLTOWN
AS MUCH AS I CAN TELL OF HIM
HE'S VERY COOL HEADED WITH HIS ATTACKERS
AND MILD WITH HIS ATTACKS."

SOME EXAMPLES OF HIS
"COOL HEAD":

"Yeah, this chick threatened me a couple of months ago about this. I never bothered to reply to her."

THATS RESPONSIBLE
(SARCASM)

"Seems highly suspicious that Val has a copy and has not released it publicly. If the video truly vindicates her photo and she wants to put all the rumors to rest, you'd think she'd upload to youtube, or knowing her, sell it to the media (which I'm sure they'd LOVE to get a hold of) of give the profits to "charity"."

"Funny, I was able to locate the line where her plume was centered and how wide it is in her photo. Don't know why you aren't able to (or maybe you're afraid to?)?"


"2) If that person's fleeing because I'm discussing an alt theory on here, then good riddance. What a frickin COWARD he is for putting his tail between his legs and bolting for the door. Do you really want those types trying to fight the war against BushCo??? Tell him to go find a nice quiet "happy place" and watch American Idol or something if he can't take the heat."

"Lot's of cowards on here bitch slapping me today. Why don't you step up to the plate and reveal yourselves?"

AND THERES
THIS


YEAH
KILLTOWN
"COOL AND MILD"

UNLESS
MILD = PASSIVE AGRESSIVE

MORE LIKE EMO DRAMA QUEEN

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: